Automotive Software for Auto Repair
!!! Packages Starting at $500 !!!
Download the complete free trial version of the Auto
Repair Boss Software to try for 30 days.
Automotive Software, Auto Repair Software
A complete automotive software package widely used in many auto repair shops and
tire stores. Provides inventory control, full accounting, customer mailouts,
estimates/invoices, sales tracking, inventory tracking and much more. One of the
easiest point of sale software programs to use! Our company knows the needs of
the auto repair software business and it meets those needs. Auto Repair Boss has
been sold since 1991 and has become one of the most reliable automotive software
packages available today.
Check out our new
6 month payout program. You can get
the Auto Repair Boss software for only $90.00 a month for 6 months.
Auto Repair Boss
Brochure and Report Samples
(Adobe Acrobat Format)
POINT OF SALE
A quick and convenient program which allows
the user to both prepare estimates and print invoices from a single screen.
Estimates are stored for future use so they can easily be retrieved and
reviewed. The estimates can either be printed as an invoice or work order.
Part and service pricing is automatically calculated as well as the final total
of the invoice. This saves time from having to manually calculate the invoice
and prevents calculation errors. The inventory is automatically adjusted to
reflect the parts used for each invoice. A special "link" function assists in
the preparation of the estimate/invoice further reducing the processing time.
Here are just some of the things you can do
from the estimate screen for ease of operation.
* Screen displays in Invoice form so you can
stick with something that is easy to use and familiar to you
* Lookup customer by Last Name, License Plate, VIN#, Home or Work phone
* Lookup customer Invoice history by Customer name, License Plate or Invoice
* Check daily sales
* Add Inventory, service Codes, Kit codes, and Tire codes while invoicing
* Part Number Look-up and Search by Part number, Service code, Tire size, Kit
code, Group, Description, Category, and Vendor
* System Catalog look-up (program automatically builds a catalog as you invoice)
* Review invoices from and date and for any customer or auto
* Split sale between one or more employees
* Invoice can be paid with more than one method of payment
* Customize method of payments (Allowed 20 methods of payment)
* "Pop-up" browse windows to help select customers, customer's vehicles, part
numbers, kit number, tires, etc. . .
* Can print to multiple printers
* Can print multiple copies of invoices
* Can print estimate/invoice on preprinted forms, plain paper, 11 invoice styles
to choose from
* Invoice designer included so you can design your own invoice and estimates
* Custom work authorizations and disclaimers.
* Canned Jobs/Kits.
* Invoice will automatically reflect individual customer's preset discount and
price levels (6 price levels)
* Supports electronic cash drawers and barcode readers
* Customer's can have up to 4 tax rates or special fees
* Part numbers can be linked together (i.e. - tires will automatically pull up
mounting, balancing and other items.
* Employee time clock
* Save estimates as either work orders or turn them into invoices
* Put inventory on hold
* Setup charge accounts
* Check inventory from other shop locations
* Special markup feature
* Sell outside parts
* Sell parts that are not in inventory
* Inventory on hand quantities are kept current at all times
* View customers balance and payment history
* Customers can have unlimited automobiles
* Quickly check customers yearly statistics
* Quickly print an envelope to mail a estimate or invoice
* Apply payments to customer accounts
* Print a customer statement
* Popup calendar
* Enter advertisement codes for advertisement tracking
* Add a shop fee based on percentage of invoice
* Schedule appointments
A complete inventory maintenance program.
Parts can be quickly added to the inventory and later updated if necessary.
Common services performed can be entered and stored in the inventory section to
be used as a "link" function in the preparation of estimate/invoices.
"Tire Codes" can be set up. To allow you to easily lookup tires by size.
An Inventory list can be printed. Inventory can easily be reordered either by
vendor, part number, category, description or group. The receive inventory
section provides a fast method of entering an inventory shipment. Taking a
physical inventory is simplified with the Inventory Count Sheets provided by the
program. After the physical inventory is taken the "on-line" inventory can
easily be adjusted.
"Kit Codes/Canned Jobs" can be set up. "Kits" can be very useful. For jobs that
require a string of parts, the kit code can eliminate typing time when preparing
estimate/invoices. Kit codes can also be set up to enable you to run specials.
A global price change can be made to the inventory either by vendor, part
number, category, description or group. The price change can be made by dollar
amount or percentage. This feature allows you to keep your inventory cost
Another time saving feature is the capability to add vendor price sheets. These
price sheets are kept separate from your actual inventory; however, price sheets
can easily be converted to your inventory. A price sheet that you have received
from your vendor can be imported. This will save a lot of manual entry time.
We have also provided a Inventory Query
feature that will allow you to find out many details about you inventory. For
example you may what to print a list of the most items sold this year or a list
of the worst selling inventory items so you can remove them from your inventory.
Here are just some of the features from the
* Multi-level pricing
* Pricing can be automatically calculated based on preset percentages
* Can access inventory reports by part number, vendor, category, description, or
* Group field may be used to group many part numbers together
* Save & retrieve purchase order to assist the process of "checking in"
* When receiving inventory you can choose averaging or fixed costing
* Can setup a F.E.T. amount
* Automatic generation of purchase orders to same time
* Inventory on hand quantity is reduced as soon a you sell a part
* You can put inventory on hold
* You can have up to a 1000 character part description
* Monthly and Yearly sales statistics
* You can modify most of the Inventory reports with the built in Report Designer
* You can set up a labor amount to automatically come up with the part number on
* Kit/Canned Job setup
* You can set up a default sales quantity for quicker invoice generation
* Bar code scanner supported
* You can set up unlimited inventory category's and groups
* Global price change by amount or percent
* You can set up Tire Lookup codes so you can view inventory by tire size
* Reports - Inventory List, Inventory Count Sheets, Inventory Reorder List,
Multiple Purchase Order reports, Inventory Price Sheets, etc...
* Vendor Inquiry and Purchase order history
* You can export your inventory to file for use on the Web or in other programs
* Import your vendor price sheets to quickly update your inventory prices and
add new part numbers
* You can view inventory levels from other locations with our Multi-Store module
* Link items together for quick invoice generation
* Setup royalty and add percentage amounts
* You can set up General Ledger account numbers for each part number and service
code for better financial reporting
* Sales statistics of parts displayed on screen
Customer records can be set up and stored in
the Customer Maintenance section. Along with basic biographical information,
vehicle information can be stored for each customer. Also, a customer can be set
up as a charge customer.
Customer lists can be printed to allow for the updating of customer records.
Address labels or envelopes can be printed to be used with mailouts sent to
Customers can be sent letters or postcards. A detailed customer report can be
obtained giving vehicle and service history.
Here are just some of the features from the
Customer Maintenance program.
* Assign individual tax rates or fees per
* Assign individual price levels and discount rates
* Assign different price levels for parts and service/labor
* Appointment scheduling
* Customer's sales statistics displayed on screen or to a report
* Customer mailout/follow up - letters and postcards
* Unlimited vehicles per customer
* Charge accounts
* You can export your customer database for use in other programs (ex.- Internet
emailing or word processors)
* Customer reports standard and statistical
* Customer labels and envelopes
* Customer sales history report (includes all vehicles and invoice history)
* You can modify and design your own reports with the built in Report Designer
* Built-in customer query so you can find out important information (ex. - who
was you best customers for the year so you so can send them a thank you letter)
* Print customer labels 1, 2, or 3 across
A daily check out can be completed within
minutes. The program automatically keeps track of all sales for the day as well
as any money received from owing customers. All that is required to be entered
are the daily payouts. A complete Daily Report is printed for record keeping.
Daily Report features:
* A breakdown of sales for the day by category.
* A listing of charge sales by customer name.
* A list of all payouts.
* A list of all money received from owing customers.
* A list of parts used specifying the cost of the part, the markup percentage
taken on the part, and the profit amount made from the part.
* A list of invoices printed for the day including the customer's name, auto
license#, net, tax, and total amount, how the customer paid, and the technician
who performed the job.
Also included in the Report section is the option to have a sales report
printed. The report can be printed from any range of dates.
Sales Report features:
* A breakdown of sales for each day by net, tax, and gross sales.
* Shows the amount of sales that were charged and the amount received from owing
accounts for each day.
* Shows the amount of payouts for each day.
* Shows the number of invoices printed for each day.
* Shows the total cost and profit amounts for each day.
* Shows the job average for each day.
Also, displayed on the sales report is a list of total sales by category for the
dates requested and a breakdown of what method customers used to pay.
Sales Tax Report
* State and local sales tax reports printed.
Five Year Sales Summary
* Each year sales are compared to the previous year's sales.
* Advertisement summary of Sales.
* Royalty summary of Sales. Used for computing royalty on sales and is helpful
in analyzing sales statistics by job instead of invoice. For example, you may
want to know how many brake jobs you have done for a particular time period.
An extensive Accounts Receivable section which
includes the following features:
* Customer Account Status
* Payment History
* Enter Cash Receipts
* Reports - Invoice Aging, AR Aging, Small Balance, Credit Balance and Cash
* Print Account Statements
* Enter payments and view customer balances from point of sale.
* Apply Finance Charges
* Enter Manual Charges and Adjustments
Keep track of employee information including
driver's license and social security number. Capable of printing an employee
list that can be used to update employee records. Review employee performance
with the Employee Sales Report. Sales are broken down for each employee by
category then parts and labor.
* Employee list and labels
* Employee and manager sales reports
* Employee time clock
* Employee time sheet
Setup section allows for individualized
requirements to be set for tax rate, mark-up percent, work authorization, and
more. Security section allows for multi-level passwords to be activated.
* Multi-level passwords
* Invoice and Estimate setup and customization
* System defaults for quick data entry
The Appointment Schedule can be accessed from
the Estimate/Invoice screen. Appointments can be scheduled for any time of day.
Daily Schedules can be printed for any date.
* Program backups
* System wide Month end and Year end processing
* Purge sales history